Today's workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many feel the demands of the workplace have become too much to handle. The financial impact of stress on corporate Canada is staggering. This workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests appropriate initiatives for the company and its employees to undertake.
Highlights of what participants will learn:
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody's life;
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have "chronic stress overload;"
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress;
- Identify those actions which add to your stress;
- Develop strategies for changing both the situations and the actions that can be changed;
- Develop techniques for dealing with the situations and actions that can't be changed.