Tour intermediate-level Microsoft Word 2016 course will help students get the most out of this powerful application. Once students have completed this three-day program, they will know how to:
- Enhance a document with tables, charts, equations, images, screenshots, videos, text boxes, shapes, WordArt, and SmartArt
- Manage document design with styles, style sets, and themes
- Use Building Blocks, quick parts, and templates to keep documents consistent
- Control text flow using advanced tools like section breaks, linked text boxes, and columns
- Use macros and mail merge to simplify tasks
We've included everything that an instructor needs to deliver a great workshop, including hands-on activities, supplemental lesson labs, customizable Quick Reference Guide, keyboard shortcut sheet, and more. Download your free sample today!