If you're interested in adding Microsoft Office Specialist preparation courses to your training library, this introductory Microsoft Word program is a great place to start. This course includes the following lessons:
- Getting Started with Word
- Editing a Document
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Adding Tables
- Managing Lists
- Inserting Graphic Objects
- Controlling Page Appearance
- Proofing a Document
- Customizing the Word Environment
Some of the features of this courseware that we're sure you (and your students) will love include:
- Post-class Lesson Labs to enhance learning
- Keyboard Shortcut Quick Reference Sheet
- Detailed map outlining each topic in the Microsoft Office Specialist Exams 77-881 and 77-887, and what lessons correspond to each
- And much more!
Download your FREE sample package today!