This Microsoft OneNote Online course will prepare students to create a new notebook, enter information into the application from a variety of sources, and use collaboration tools.
- Creating, setting up, and using a notebook
- Managing pages and sections
- Printing and viewing notebooks
- Use formatting tools in OneNote Online
- Add images, tables, and other elements to a notebook
- Use tags, symbols, and drawing tools
- And more!
The training package includes an instructor’s guide, exercises, onenote slides, and other materials.
Download a free sample today.