Most of us have experienced the reality of virtual meetings and presentations during our forced stays at home during the global COVID-19 pandemic. Whether it is virtual team meetings, client engagements, or even conferences, the situation we find ourselves in is likely to continue well into the future and become an increasing component even in the ‘new normal’ in at least a hybrid form. If you are not familiar with Zoom, MS Teams, GoToMeeting, and Google Meet or are not sure if you can do well as an on-line presenter, you could be facing a challenge. This one-day workshop will give participants valuable insights into how to present in a virtual environment using the most popular delivery platforms.
Topics covered include:
- How are Virtual Presentations Different from In-person?
- Virtual Presentation Challenges
- Virtual Presentation Essentials — The Presenter
- Virtual Presentation Essentials — The Presentation
- Virtual Presentation Essentials — The Technology
Get a free sample today.