This workshop is a tool for participants leadership development. It is designed to help participants create and accomplish their personal best, and to help them lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. By accepting the challenge to lead, participants come to realize that the only limits are those they place on their self.
Highlights of what participants will learn:
- Identify their leadership profile and explore how you can use this knowledge to create their own future;
- Assess their leadership competencies and learn how they can develop their strengths;
- Identify those additional skills and tools that can make them a better leader;
- Develop their ability to influence and communicate with others;
- Become a better problem-solver and decision-maker;
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change;
- Create a strategy to actively use these skills back in the workplace.