What exactly makes a decision ethical? The problem with ethics is that what may seem morally right (or ethical) to one person may seem appalling to another.
Business Ethics Training Materials is a two-day workshop and will help employees define their ethical framework to make solving those ethical dilemmas easier. We'll also look at some tools that they can use when they are faced with an ethical decision. And, we'll look at some techniques they can use so they don't get stuck in an ethical quandary. Best of all, we'll look at a lot of case studies so that they can practice making decisions in a safe environment.
Highlights of what participants will learn:
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals;
- Understand the value of ethics;
- Identify some of their values and moral principles;
- Be familiar with some philosophical approaches to ethical decisions;
- Identify some ways to improve ethics in their office;
- Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics;
- Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas;
- Have some tools to help them make better decisions.