In 2003, the United States Merit Protection Board estimated that harassment cost the U.S. government approximately $164,000,000 (that's 164 million dollars!) a year. No wonder companies are working to be more proactive in preventing harassment.
But how do participants prevent harassment from occurring? What sorts of policies should be in place? What should managers do to protect their employees? And if a complaint is filed, what will we do? All of these questions (and more!) will be answered in this two-day workshop.
Workplace Harassment Training Materials will teach participants how to:
- Understand what behavior is and is not appropriate in the workplace, and why;
- Help their company create and implement a harassment policy;
- Protect their self and their staff against harassment incidents and complaints;
- Understand when mediation is and is not appropriate;
- Understand the four-stage complaint resolution process;
- Help identify solutions to a harassment complaint.