The job market continues to change, as does the way we look for work. Job Portfolio Training Material examines the value of presenting their self as a complete package by using a resume as an introduction to an employer and backing it up with a portfolio presented at the interview.
In order to make the most of this course, participants need to have recently completed the Starting Your Job Search workshop, or identified target positions and completed a full skills assessment and goal setting exercise.
Highlights of what participants will learn:
- Learn how to describe their self using descriptive language
- Explore the essential elements of cover letters and resumes
- Understand the need for pre-employment testing and what to expect in their target market
- Design a personalized portfolio
- Develop a plan that moves them to a new job within 60 days
Start creating a dynamite job porfolio today!