Live your Brand. Your employees have a unique perspective on your brand. They are the people who bring your brand to life, yet they still need to be sold on it just as your external customers do. Within the course, we explore how to turn your brand into a guiding light for your employees. We'll focus on how to make your employees brand ambassadors and how to make each brand touchpoint unique and meaningful for customers.
How do you Transform Your Employees into Brand Ambassadors? Here are some ideas:
- Keep employees involved at every stage of the branding process. Ask them what they think of the current or proposed logo, brand name, etc.
- Focus groups and team meetings with senior executives are an excellent way to help employees feel engaged and listened to.
- Share as much information as possible. Let them know why things are happening the way they are and how their jobs will be affected.
- Give employees some freedom in living the brand. Perhaps they can have a direct line so that customers can get in touch with them more easily. Perhaps they can have a small stockpile of company merchandise to send to customers as a thank you. Most importantly, ask your employees what you can do to make them better ambassadors for the company.
- Immerse the employees in the brand. Paint offices the brand color, put samples everywhere, and get employees to use the product or service when possible.
Corporate Branding Training Materials is completely customizable, and is offered as instructor-led, eLearning or combine the two for an amazingly affordable blended-learning solution for your organization.
Want to see what topics you will cover? Check out the Corporate Branding Course Outline!